Description:Clearview pH Up is both safe and effective in raising the pH of pool water. It is 100% soluble, reduces corrosion, helps eliminate red eyes, and enhances the efficiency of chlorine. The fast-acting formula allows you to swim immediately after application.
To use Clearview pH Up:
1. While the pool water is circulating, broadcast the product directly into the deepest end of the pool.
2. Use a rate of 1 pound per 10,000 gallons of water.
3. Apply daily as needed until the pH is brought into the desired range.
Here are the detailed directions for using Clearview pH Up:
1. Test the pH level using a reliable test kit. If the pH is low (7.2 or below), proceed with pH Plus.
2. Pre-dissolve the product in a plastic pail and slowly pour it around the perimeter of the swimming pool while the circulation system is operating.
3. Allow the system to operate for at least one hour after application.
4. Retest the pH level. If the pH is still low, repeat the process until the pH reaches the desired range of 7.4 to 7.6.