Quick Spray Cartridge Cleaner is a quick and simple way to clean dirty filters. Simply spray the filter or dilute the mixture as a soak. You'll have a clean, efficient filter in a short amount of time. The sprayer is ergonomically designed for ease of use.
To use Quick-Spray Cartridge Cleaner, follow these instructions:
1. Remove the cartridge from the filter housing as per the manufacturer's directions.
2. Attach a garden hose with a nozzle for a straight spray.
3. Start at the top of the filter and spray down the filter element. Hold the nozzle at a 45-degree angle to effectively spray between the pleats.
4. Put on gloves and goggles for protection.
5. Open the Quick-Spray nozzle and hold it at a 45-degree angle.
6. Spray the cleaner on the filter, making sure to spray between the pleats.
7. Work downward, saturating the entire filter with the cleaner.
8. Allow the cleaner to sit on the filter for five to ten minutes.
9. Rinse the filter thoroughly using a garden hose with a straight spray nozzle.