Attack Shock: Case of 4 1lb. bottles
This is the product to use when problems exist where there is an excessive chlorine level that needs to be reduced while still effectively cleaning the water. Swimmers can enter the pool 10 minutes after application as the product is safe in dilution and won't harm people or pets as long as the water chemistry is in balance.
Attack is a non-chlorine shock oxidizer with oxy-crystals. It is odorless, fast acting and non foaming. Treat and swim in 10 minutes. Reduces excessive chlorine levels.
Attack Non-Chlorine Shock Instructions:
One pound treats 25,000 gallons of water! Use the inner cap to measure. Turn on the filter and then broadcast over the top of the pool water. The product dissolves in about two minutes and swimming can resume 10 minutes after the application.
One bottle treats 25,000 gallons of swimming pool water!