Spa Control the pH Qt $12.99
CONTROL THE PH
Eliminates pH Drift in Spas and Hot Tubs
Spa Choice Control the pH
Eliminates pH drift in spas and hot tubs. Your spa's pH should be checked regularly for proper water balance. Local water conditions or excessive use of spas can cause the pH to go up and down. A unique buffering action in Spa Choice Control the pH will allow for consistent and more exact adjustment of pH levels.
Spa Choice Control the pH Directions for Use
Note: Add entire contents of this bottle.
- Add only to freshly filled spa water.
- When filling or refilling your spa, adjust your pH to a range of 7.2-7.8.
- Add the entire contents of this product with the spa filter running.
- This product will stabilize the pH to the correct range of 7.2-7.8.
- One quart of this product treats up to 500 gallons.
- If water clouds, run the filter for four hours and treat with spa water clarifier.
Note: Not for use in spas treated with Baqua-Spa™ or similar sanitizer systems.
Caution - Hard Water Areas
Spa Choice Control the pH will soften hard water and precipitate calcium, resulting in cloudy water and/or a clogged filter. This product should not be used in water containing excessive calcium (above 150 ppm).