HTH GRANULAR CHLORINE
When it's time to open your pool for the swimming season, choose hth® pool care products to prepare your water.There are two essential elements to ready your pool for the season: ensuring the equipment is in proper working order and balancing the water. Use the hth® pool care kit for opening and closing in addition to the steps below.
Preparing the Equipment
- Remove any water and debris that have accumulated on your pool cover during the winter.
- Take off the pool cover. Clean the cover to prevent mildew and premature deterioration.
- Reconnect all plumbing and electrical connections for the pump, filter, and circulation system.
- Make sure the skimmer(s), filter(s), pump(s), drain(s) and other equipment are clean and free of winter debris.
- Use the hth® Leaf Skimmer to scoop up all surface and submerged debris.
- Clean the pool floor and walls with the hth® 18" Curved Wall Brush.
- Add water to the pool to bring it up to the proper level.
- Make sure all hoses and electrical hookups are in working order.
- Turn on filter pump and check the circulation system for leaks.
- Check the skimmer, drain and filter to make sure they are functioning properly.
- Use the hth® Multi-surface Vacuum Head along with the hth® 35' Universal Swimming Pool Vacuum Hose to remove any remaining debris.
- Run the filter for 12 hours.